Looking for detox in Dallas? How you measure the value of a detox program will come from what you consider most valuable in getting the services you need. With that in mind, there is some common ground on what makes any detox program most appealing. Let’s look at both the benefits of a short-term detox and what should be shaping your decision to choose the one you do.
Restored Path Detox in Dallas provides a safe place to detox from alcohol, opioids, heroin, and benzodiazepines in a location that’s close to home. Most major insurance companies provide coverage for this type of short health-related stay. The comfort of a short-term detox reduces the risk of early relapse and helps get women and men on the path to recovery sooner.
Restored Path Detox in Dallas: Benefits
Restored Path Detox provides numerous benefits to men and women of all ages. Some of the most essential benefits are related to the safe management of withdrawal symptoms. As time passes, symptoms may change and the need to adjust a medical response can begin.
- For alcohol withdrawal, symptoms of anxiety, headache, insomnia, nausea, and sweating may begin after six hours.
- After 12 hours, the onset of seizures and hallucinations may appear.
- After 48 hours, a person withdrawing from alcohol may experience a racing heart, high blood pressure, fever, and heavy sweating.
For these reasons, withdrawal at home is strongly discouraged as it can lead to life-threatening complications.
Other high-risk substances for withdrawal include benzodiazepines, heroin, and prescription opioids. Along with alcohol patients, these patients may be prescribed treatment medications to move through the withdrawal process safely. Without medical detox, an outcome of quitting these types of substances could range from medical emergencies to fatality.
Additional short-term detox benefits include:
- Medical monitoring 24/7
- Safe environment for the onset of mental health and emotional changes associated with detox
- Diagnosis of underlying mental health disorders
- Treatment of co-occurring physical and mental health concerns
- Private, comfortable environment
- Amenities unlike a typical hospital version of detox
- Personalized care plan provided for each patient
Detox Dallas: Amenities
Amenities at Restored Path Detox in Dallas are designed to create an optimum environment for physical, mental, and emotional healing. Amenities at Restored Path allow a person here to focus solely on their reason for being at detox without outside distractions and unmet needs.
- Choice of spacious private or semi-private room
- Executive wing with private rooms
- Comfortable beds with premium linens
- Gourmet meals and kitchenette area stocked with snacks
- Massage and acupuncture (available on request)
- Outdoor courtyard and garden area
- Private bathroom with toiletries provided (ADA-accessible)
- Streaming services and cable-access television
- Wifi and cell phone access for executive-level patients, as clinically appropriate
- Inviting, well-lit common spaces
Restored Path Detox in Dallas has Expert Clinicians
Expert clinicians at Restored Path Detox are experienced in working with people who need to detox from alcohol, heroin, opioid, benzodiazepines, cocaine, crystal meth, Ambien, Percocet, and other drugs. The Restored Path Detox team provides years of addiction and co-occurring disorder expertise in helping people in the Dallas Metroplex daily.
The Restored Path Detox expert clinicians comprise board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses. In addition, the team is experienced in providing medical care for acute and chronic health concerns as well as supportive counseling for co-occurring disorders. These skilled clinicians extend support to patients’ family members, understanding that families need help navigating the challenge of substance abuse and addiction.
Restored Path Detox in Dallas has a Convenient Location
Location is a critical factor in choosing a detox facility. Restored Path Detox is conveniently located in Frisco to serve people in the Dallas Metroplex. Close proximity to major highways makes this location easily accessible to people in McKinney, Allen, Plano, North Dallas, Preston Hollow, Lakewood, University Park, Highland Park, Dallas, Southlake, and Fort Worth.
Restored Path Detox is DFW’s premier location for sophisticated medical detox. Conveniently located in Frisco, we provide a safe sanctuary for healing that is also a state-of-the-art detoxification facility for a wide range of substances. Our compassionate physicians and therapists want you to get well and are committed to removing any existing barriers to your care. Restored Path’s board-certified medical professionals and highly qualified RNs have extensive critical care experience and are available to monitor your detox program 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you or a loved one are struggling with drug or alcohol use, call us today and take your first step towards recovery: 561-841-1268.